Monday, May 18, 2009

Ready to Travel

Just a quick post on the night before we travel.  We are all packed......a bit more "stuff" than we wanted, but I think we did great given that I have a business trip on the front end of our trip and we have our 5-yr old in tow.  All of you who have been there before told me not to overpack -- so we'll see!  I am excited to get to visit our office in Shanghai and have full days there with the staff (some who I haven't met yet).  Really looking forward to connecting and getting some business done......which is life as I know it!  Then on to Kunming City on Sunday.  They are telling us we will get Ally delivered to us at the hotel on Sunday after we arrive.  I just can't imagine.......   I have to say Michael and I are humbled at the number of people who love us and are praying for us....we really feel all your support!  And so many of my email friends from the different adoption groups who are following the blog.....again, I'm floored that I've never actually met any of you - but you're interested enough in us to follow our blog.  Thank you and we'll try not to disappoint! We will post again some time after we arrive.......Cheryl

8 comments:

  1. Praise God!!! What an Awesome privilege!!! I am praying for you all! I am new at this "blogging" thing so, I'll try to get a clue :) Thanks for taking the time to let us experience this amazing journey with you. Lots of love to all FOUR of you! The Feidler Four.... kind of catchy. If God be for you, who can be against you?? (a rhetorical question Paul posed in his letter to the Romans) To God be all glory, Suzanne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, so amazing!!! Cant wait to meet little Ally! Please give Linds a huge huge and kiss for me and let her know we want to see her when she gets back with her new sis. Love, Jessica, Dave and Joey

    ReplyDelete
  3. So excited for you guys!!!! We can't wait to meet Ally. Please give Linds a hug and kiss for us and let her know we cant wait to see her and her new sis when you get back. Will be following... Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dear Cheryl,
    we will certainly follow your blog. Wonderful that we can share this joy! Ally is just gorgeous. If you happen to see our little peanut, give him a big hug!! His care package is leaving tomorrow. Love from Belgium,
    Terry, DH Jan, DD Yuxia (Hengshan, Hunan, in our arms 25 July 2005), DS Yueming (Guan Yue Ming, still in Kunming, PA 27 April 2009)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looking forward to following along!

    ReplyDelete
  6. hmmm....I'm surprised you were able to post this, SINCE MIKE HAD PULLED EVERY PLUG IN THE HOUSE 20 HOURS PRIOR TO DEPARTURE!
    Safe travel!
    Joe (a gym buddy)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello!! I am also adopting a little girl from Kunming and we are traveling on the 30th May. Our daughter turned one on April 7th and has ASD unrepaired. We cannot wait to meet her and I shall be following your blog while you are there!! I can only imagine how excited you are to finally be able to hold the little girl you have only seen pictures of!!

    Have a sweet and blessed time. I will pray that all goes well for you when you meet her,

    Naomi

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cheryl, so glad to hear from you that you all made the trip okay and no hold ups as far as the swine flu situation. So glad that Lindsay was okay on the trip. She is a little trooper. Will look for your next message. LOVE, MOM

    ReplyDelete