Monday, October 5, 2009

All Smiles


As you can see, Ally is all smiles! It would take me too long to tell you about how well she's doing. She's more than we could ever have asked for! She's funny, smart and has a LOT of personality. She LOVES music -- ANY kind of music.......even singing to her as best you can is ok -- she just tries to sing with you. She has learned many words and knows what we're saying and asking her to do. The funniest is when you ask her what a sheep says......"Baaaa".

As you can see, we're thankful and blessed. Lindsay is doing great as a 1st grader. More pictures of her later -- she is minus a couple more teeth!

3 comments:

  1. What a BEAUTIFUL photo of Ally! Love the little dimple in her cheek...SO cute!! :) Glad to hear that things are going SO well for you. I can't wait until Khloe is home and I can sing (if you can call it that!!) to her, too! We've been told that she LOVES being sung to!! What a blessing!

    Can't wait to see photos of 'toothless' Lindsay, too!! ;)

    Blessings and Hugs,
    ~Tanya

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH my Precious...is all I can say Cheryl...simply precious! We're headed to China October 22nd to get our Izabella--hope you follow us. Thinking of you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I came across your blog through the Yunnan Yahoo Group. We are waiting for TA for a 7 month old girl from Kunming CWI. Your blog gives me comfort and joy as I went through your older posts. Ally is simply stunning. Best wishes to all of you :) Heather

    ReplyDelete